- UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us;
- Let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. Name and telephone number);
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from any email newsletter you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
- If you require any further guidance on your rights and the information we hold about you, please contact us.