If you can provide valid and authentic evidence that you have accurately completed all elements of your online course, then you can appeal the assessment decision. In order to appeal this decision, you must raise an online ticket here.
In the ticket you must provide the following:
- Identify the assessor that you have been communicating with
- Explain why you believe their decision is not satisfactory
- Provide valid proof that authenticates the evidence you provided in the online course:
- Belongs to you
- Meets the outcomes of the online course
- Meets the outcomes of each lesson